ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION
You must be at least 18 years old or, if in your jurisdiction the age of majority is above 18 years old, you must be above the age of majority in your jurisdiction, to use the Services. If you may choose to create a Egreea Account, you must provide certain information, including a valid email address and a password and a photo identification. If you want to participate in any marketing or transaction event through the Services, you will have to register with us. You agree to only provide information that is accurate and truthful, and to keep it accurate and updated. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of your account information, and to notify us immediately if you learn of any unauthorized use of your account or information. You may not share your password with unaffiliated third parties. You are fully responsible for all uses of your password, Egreea Account and username, or registration, whether by you or others. We are authorized to act on instructions received through use of your Ten-X Account or registration, and are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. Your registration and Community participation are subject to our review and approval and we reserve the right not to approve, or withdraw our approval of, your registration or Community participation for any reason or no reason.
By providing your information, you consent to us contacting you about your interest in us or the Services by email, phone, or through any other contact information you have chosen to provide. You may opt out of marketing by following the instructions in our Privacy Statement.
All parts of the Services, including the selection, compilation, arrangement, and presentation of all materials and the Websites, tools, documents and applications, are copyrighted by us or our licensors and content suppliers, and are protected by Australian and international laws. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright laws, as well as copyright notices or restrictions posted on the Services, and you acknowledge that use of any content of the Services without our express prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
You may not use any of our trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos in any manner which creates the impression that such items belong to or are associated with you, unless you have our written consent, and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in or to any of such items.
You may not frame the Websites. You may link to the Websites, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Websites to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights.
YOUR LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICES
There are a number of rules you must follow to use the Services. You agree not to use the Services in any way that:
- Allows you to scrape, monitor, or copy any part of the Services in an automated way, using any robot, scraper, or other method of access other than manually accessing the publicly-available portions of the Services;
- Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers of the Services, or bypasses or circumvents other measures to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Creates any derivative works from the Services;
- Competes with our business or impacts our revenue;
- Impairs our computer systems or transmits software viruses, worms, or other harmful files;
- Interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Services;
- Uses any part of the Services in unsolicited mailings or spam material;
- Violates any third party’s rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Threatens, stalks, harms, or harasses others, misleads or deceives others, promotes bigotry or discrimination, defames others, or is otherwise objectionable; solicits personal information, promotes illegal substances, or submits or transmits pornography; or
- Violates any laws.
YOUR CONTENT AND SUBMISSIONS
You are solely responsible for all content that you post, publish, transmit, upload, distribute or otherwise make available or submit to or through the Services, including without limitation to or through the Community (collectively, “Submissions”). Your Submissions may be identified by your actual name and/or your username, and may be linked to your Egreea Account and Community profile. You acknowledge that once published, you cannot withdraw such Submissions. Unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us, our subsidiaries, and affiliates a nonexclusive, transferrable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, copy, and display any Submissions throughout the world in any form.
Please review our Privacy Statement prior to making any Submissions. If you do not agree with our Privacy Statement, you may not make any Submissions.
By way of example, and not as limitation, you agree to abide by the following rules when participating in the Community and/or making any Submissions:
- You will remain polite and civil to other users, even if you disagree with content that you come across through your use of the Services;
- Your Submissions will not be off topic or contain promotions of or solicitations for other products, services or fundraising activities;
- Your Submissions will not infringe or violate our rights or the rights of a third party;
- You will not impersonate anyone else, misrepresent your identity or affiliation, or make Submissions from fake or anonymous profiles;
- You agree that we are not liable for Submissions made by you or others;
- You agree that we have the right to remove or edit any content and any Submissions in our sole discretion;
- Your Submissions will not consist of any inappropriate content, including without limitation personal attacks, offensive remarks, obscenities or any language that we consider foul, vulgar or fraudulent;
- Your Submissions will not contain images of any person, unless you have received their permission, or the permission of their parent or guardian if the person is under the age of 18 or unable to provide consent for any reason;
- You will not share viruses or files that have the capability of causing damage to another’s computer;
- You agree that we have the right to delete, modify or remove any Submissions, at any time in our sole discretion and that you are solely responsible to backup any such content; and
- You agree that when you use the Services you do so at your own risk and that you understand that Submissions that you see may not be accurate. While we may monitor Submissions, we are under no obligation to do so.
REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders of our Services who are copyright infringers. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act has been infringed, you may provide us with a written Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”). You must do all of the following in your written Notice for it to be valid:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including (if the Content is on our website) the URL of the link shown on the website where such material may be found.
- Include your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice (if these statements are untrue, you cannot submit the Notice):
“I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“The information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I affirm that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Company’s Copyright Agent:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and acknowledge that all information contained in the services is provided “as is” and “as available,” and that we disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, as to the services, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We make no representations or guarantees that the Services are compatible with your equipment or that the Services, or that any electronic communications sent by us or our affiliates, are error-free or will be free from loss, destruction, damage, interruption, corruption, attack, viruses, worms, or other harmful, invasive, or corrupted files, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and we disclaim any liability relating thereto. You agree that we have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Services at any time in our sole discretion. You further agree that such changes may result in you being unable to access the Services.
We make no guarantees, representations, or warranties that the Services or information available through the Services, or that the use of or result of the use of the Services, will be accurate, reliable, complete, current, uninterrupted, or without errors. Any documents, pictures, or other information available on the Services are for informational purposes only, and may not represent the current condition of a property or the condition of the property at the time of sale. The posting of pictures on the Services does not constitute a guarantee that any items represented in the pictures will be present when a buyer takes possession of a property. You are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence and investigate all matters relating to any properties. It is recommended that you seek independent advice, including legal advice, to perform your due diligence and that you use good faith efforts in determining that the content of all information provided to or obtained by you is accurate.
You understand and acknowledge that the information provided through the Services is subject to change. You should check back frequently for updated information as to the properties and/or mortgage notes available, marketing or transaction events, times and locations, relevant terms, and other matters which may be made available by us or our clients.
Some of the available content, services, and information may include materials that belong to or that are submitted by third parties. You acknowledge that we assume no responsibility for such content, services, or information. The content of other websites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to or from the Services is not maintained or controlled by us. We do not: (i) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, the Services; (ii) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other websites, services, or goods, that may be linked to or from the Services; or (iii) make any endorsement of any other websites, services, or goods that may be linked to or from the Services.
You understand and acknowledge that you are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of purchasing or selling a property using the Services, and are able to bear any such risks. You also acknowledge that you have consulted with, had the opportunity to consult with, or waive the right to consult with, legal and tax professionals relating to the legal and tax consequences of any documents used in connection with the Services.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall we, our subsidiaries, or affiliates be liable to you or any third party for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages, arising from use of or inability to use the services, including those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure in connection with your use of the services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions and limitations may or may not apply to you.
TERMINATION OR STOPPING USE OF THE SERVICES
You can stop using the Services at any time and for any reason.
Without prior notice, we may revoke your registration, suspend your ability to use certain parts of the Services, and/or terminate your access to the Services at any time in our discretion. We may also modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services.
In order to protect the Services, we reserve the right at any time to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing and using the Services. We may also request that you stop accessing or permanently destroy certain content or information available through the Services.
Transaction and Negotiations
Services offered by Egreea are exclusively to facilitate a real estate transaction between vendors (sellers) and purchasers (buyers). Egreea holds no liability to negotiating on behalf of the vendor or the purchaser in the process of title transfer between the parties, which holds no accountability for Egreea on achieving a desired price point for the parties involved in the transaction. Parties may seek third party advisors to assist in conducting the transaction process, however Egreea outlines the process and provides the platform for transactions to occur but does not participate in communication, negotiation or persuasion of any kind to produce a price outcome for the parties.
BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Please read this section carefully – it may significantly affect your legal rights, including your right to file a lawsuit in court and to have a jury hear your claims.
The arbitration shall be administered in by a third party in pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (“Rules”) and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those Rules. Notwithstanding these Rules, however, such proceeding shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. All parties shall maintain the confidential nature of the arbitration proceeding and the award, including the hearing, except as may be necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration hearing on the merits, or except as may be necessary in connection with a court application for a preliminary remedy, a judicial challenge to an award or its enforcement, or unless otherwise required by law or judicial decision.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any Claims. However, nothing in this section shall prevent us from enforcing our intellectual property rights and/or remedy unfair competition, misappropriation of trade secrets, unauthorized access, fraud or computer fraud, and/or industrial espionage in court.
SERVICES AUDITING AND MONITORING
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose information about your use of the Services, including your communications and content you submit, if required to do so by law or in a good faith believe that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to claims that any content you submit violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of us, our users and the public.
SUBMITTING A BID OR OFFER
Registered buyers (“purchasers”) using Egreea to conduct negotiations with the seller (“vendor”), are obligated to fulfil their contractual duties of their states jurisdiction in purchasing a property estate. These obligations and requirements to be performed are outlined in the ‘property listing’s’ relevant forms for the buyer to populate before or after submitting an offer to the seller. It is the buyer’s duty to complete these documents for their offer or bidding submission, however can indicate to the seller their interested price without first populating these documents, but by consenting with the submissions ‘I agree’ terms and conditions of fulfilling their obligations to populate the forms at the later date when their offer is accepted. The buyer will be held binding to their offer submission with or without the relevant forms filled out and held responsible for carrying through with their obligations in continuance of the real estate process thereafter mutual consent to proceed from both the buyer and seller. By using Egreea as a buyer, you agree that you will fulfil your contractual obligations following the purchase of property thereafter your legally binding offer has or has not been accepted.
- Force Majeure. No party shall be liable to the other for any default resulting from force majeure, which includes any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the parties.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws: The Services are controlled within Australia and directed to individuals residing in the Australia. We do not represent that the materials in the Services are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Services do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws in their own jurisdiction. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Services to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time in our sole discretion.